baslinux - [BL] Re: make_fd

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: make_fd
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:55:22 -0500

Steven wrote
> I would be grateful if some of you would try the new
> routine to see if it works better. It might even work
> on Windows2000 or WindowsXP (I don't have any Windows
> machines so I can't check that myself). If you think
> it is an improvement, I will put it in BL 2.04

I have just to test the new routine make_fd.bat in my PIII
under Windows2000 and works very well, later in my house I
tested it under WindowsXP, but I believe that it should
function well.
It marks a pair of errors in the lines
echo"------------------------------
echo" insert DISK 1 in drive a:
echo"------------------------------

and

echo" insert DISK 2 in drive a:

it needs spaces among echo and "------

I corrected this and I put the file in
http://radiouni.uat.mx/basiclinux/make_fd.zip

celisdelafuente AT hotmail.com
celise AT prodigy.net.mx
044 834 8 53 81 77

  • [BL] Re: make_fd, Ernesto Celis, 06/04/2003