baslinux - [BL] basic linux installation on hard disk

  • From: "M. Yousuf Bin Azhar" <musuf AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] basic linux installation on hard disk
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

hello;
I am a new member of your group. I have tried Basic Linux on RAM disk and I like it very much. However when I try to install it on hard disk it says:

trying to find bin.tgz in
/cd/slackware/a3...    NOT FOUND

I have read the FAQs and have correctly mounted the slackware folders. I have also checked the size of the packages as mentioned in the FAQ but i am still getting the error messages. What could be the problem? I need help.
waiting for your replies
usuf

Do you Yahoo!?