baslinux - [Baslinux] some packages

  • From: ichi AT aggies.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Baslinux] some packages
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:45:16 +0000

Hi all , my first post on this list , if you want binary packages like
tinyX , ( making X terminal ) centericq, abiword, dillo and so i have
some on my own web site of drinou-linux who is like bl 2.0 based on
slack 7.1 search at http://217.109.169.18/download , drinou-linux and
sonnyou linux are in french only but linux is linux .

I'm interesting in BL 2.0 for making thin X terminal working on ram to
work with drinou-linux i will work on it and make a package in english
for this purpose with tinyx and some scripts to let you the choice of
local X or remote xdm.

cheers