b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] activation email

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jennifer & Bruce McKinnon" <jennifer.bruce AT shaw.ca>
  • To: "Joseph I. Lauer" <josephlauer AT hotmail.com>, "Jonathan Mohler" <jonathan.mohler AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] activation email
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:20:30 -0700

I had the same issue (no activation email) and contacted Kirk directly; he did the activation manally. His email address is in his email announcing the new forum's coming online.

I've subscribed to each of the individual fora within the umbrella Biblical Hebrew forum and am hoping I'll receive email notifications whenever something new is posted. Time will tell if that happens.

Bruce McKinnon
Canada

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph I. Lauer" <josephlauer AT hotmail.com>