b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Need help with Turabian format in Word 2010

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: C L <sigebryht AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Stephen Shead <sshead.email AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Need help with Turabian format in Word 2010
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Stephen,

About the PDF option, I've been submitting all my drafts as PDF and Word 2010, but my first reader will only look at the Word 2010 files. So no, PDF is not an option.

The "most reliable fix" didn't work, but turning the orphan control back on worked... after I formatted the footnotes to insert a 12-point space after every note, and after I added the "keep with next" feature to each heading. Previously, having orphan control on created more problems than it fixed.

Thank you. This has resolved a lot of the problems I was having.

Sincerely,

Chris Lovelace