b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Latest update to my dictionary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Latest update to my dictionary
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 05:14:00 +0800

Dear list members:

I have prepared the latest update to my dictionary, and have sent it out to those who have requested it. If you wish to be added to the list, please send me an email and I will add you.

If you don’t want updates but are receiving them, I can remove your name from the list. I have removed three names; two because I get delivery error messages, and the third because I don’t think I’ll get a professional evaluation based on his actions online.

I have instituted a policy to include at least some reference verses for words used fewer than 20 times and all times if a word is used fewer than six times, and if a word is used in different contexts, verse references for the different contexts. But as I’m doing this updating on an ad-hoc process, it is far from being finished. Do you all find this useful?

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.

  • [b-hebrew] Latest update to my dictionary, K Randolph, 08/08/2013