b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:57:10 +0300

Dear Chris and all,

The primary purpose of this list is to discuss biblical Hebrew language. We
have always allowed a very liberal interpretation of that term. However,
Chris' question below really has nothing at all to do with language, and as
such is really off-topic. That being said, I'll allow a short round of
suggestions. But if this becomes a discussion (or debate) on the historicity
of the episode (or of the Bible in general), the thread will be shut down.

SO - any ideas?

Yigal Levin,

Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew.