b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Offensive posts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: "'R. Lehmann'" <lehmann AT uni-mainz.de>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Offensive posts
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 14:45:49 +0300

Thank you, Isaac. I think that that certainly clarifies your position. Please be a little more careful with your choice of terminology in the future, keeping in mind that people have different levels of sensibility in relating to different issues. That advise, of course, goes for all members.

I very much hope that we can call this an end to this "event" and move on to our usual squabbles, in which I hope that Dr. Lehmann will continue to participate.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew