b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Welcome to the list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Welcome to the list
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:32:30 +0200

Dear Eric,

Welcome to the list. I hope that you have many fruitful exchanges with other members on those subjects that are of interest to you. However, please remember three things. The first is that the primary focus of this list is the biblical Hebrew language. We understand that any language must be studied in context, and allow limited amount of discussion of historical, literary and theological matters, but only in as much as they pertain to the text of the Hebrew Bible. The second is that the subject line of your posts should match their content. The third thing to remember is to please sign all posts with your full name, and if possible also some sort of affiliation.

Thank you,

Yigal Levin,

Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew