b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] facsimile of Lisbon Codex

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Charles Grebe <animatedhebrew AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] facsimile of Lisbon Codex
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 23:26:18 -0500

Does anyone know where I can find a digital facsimile of the Lisbon Codex?

I found a copy at
http://www.seforimonline.org/
but though they list it as the entire Tanach, it appears to be just volume 1 – the Torah. Does anyone know where I can find the rest of the Tanach? From what I understand it comes in 3 volumes.

I’m on the lookout for any digital facsimiles of biblical Hebrew manuscripts. Here’s what I’ve found so far on the web. If you know of more, please let me know.
http://www.animatedhebrew.com/mss/index.html

Many thanks,
Charles Grebe
Maniwaki, QC, Canada

  • [b-hebrew] facsimile of Lisbon Codex, Charles Grebe, 11/07/2012