b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] email problem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] email problem
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 16:25:41 -0200

bruryah,

i have the same problem with many emailed b-messages (but not with
email sources other than b-hebrew), including even your message. the
line gets longer than the screen. but yes, in jim's messages the line
reaches guiness proportions..

one solution i found is to put the letter in an "answer mode",
and then the lines are cut to size.

nir cohen

>> yodan: I see the same problem Nir mentioned, but only in emails sent by Jim
Stinehart. The type is very large (which is fine) and the lines go on to the
left of the screen, requiring moving the cursor more and more to the left in
order to read these lines. Maybe Nir and I have the same problem?
Bruryah Tashah (Yodan)