b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] email problem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yodan" <yodan AT yodanco.com>
  • To: "'Hedrick Gary'" <GaryH AT cjfm.org>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] email problem
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:37:55 -0700

I see the same problem Nir mentioned, but only in emails sent by Jim Stinehart. The type is very large (which is fine) and the lines go on to the left of the screen, requiring moving the cursor more and more to the left in order to read these lines. Maybe Nir and I have the same problem?

Bruryah Tashah (Yodan)