b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ] A VISUAL EXPRESSION OF A THEOLOGICAL IDEA OF THESKY/HEAVEN ( Rolf's Response 2)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ] A VISUAL EXPRESSION OF A THEOLOGICAL IDEA OF THESKY/HEAVEN ( Rolf's Response 2)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:13:43 -0400

1. We are still waiting for your evidence that Biblical Hebrew was ever spoken.
2. We are still waiting for your evidence that Biblical Hebrew "has not been spoken by a native speaker for 2.5 millennia".

Isaac Fried, Boston University

Biblical Hebrew is just another language, the only difference is that it
has not been spoken by a native speaker for 2.5 millennia