b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] KUSATU 14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] KUSATU 14
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:28:58 +0100 (CET)

Dear Reinhard,

thank you for the information on the new release ! At the moment I'm
reading through the volume on Tempus and Aspect writen by Frank Matheus -
a KUSATU publication as well, and really interesting. I really would like
to discuss the things I learned while reading through this book.
KUSATU therefore seems to be a beneficial and interesting edition, that's
why I'd like to ask you, Reinhard, if you could provide an overview on all
available volumes? Why is it not listed at Amazon?

Yours
Peter Streitenberger, Germany