b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 110, Issue 4

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 110, Issue 4
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:58:46 -0300

isaac,

ditto in the same chapter Neh 9:34. ben gurion would have a nasty
comment on that.

לד וְאֶת-מְלָכֵינוּ שָׂרֵינוּ כֹּהֲנֵינוּ וַאֲבֹתֵינוּ, לֹא עָשׂוּ
תּוֹרָתֶךָ; וְלֹא הִקְשִׁיבוּ, אֶל-מִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ,
וּלְעֵדְו‍ֹתֶיךָ, אֲשֶׁר הַעִידֹתָ בָּהֶם. 34

neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept Thy
law, nor hearkened unto Thy commandments and Thy testimonies, wherewith Thou
didst testify against them.

the word Thy testimonies (ED:OTEIKA is also strange.

nir cohen

>>> De: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
Cópia: B-Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>