b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ehyeh and Tetragrammaton

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: Ed Ahrens <ahrens AT sigcorp.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ehyeh and Tetragrammaton
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:44:28 -0500

Ed,

Start by checking the articles in TDOT, Claus Westermann and Ernst Jenni's
"Theological Lexicon of the OT," and Harris, Archer, & Waltke's "Theological
Wordbook of the OT." They will give you a good overview of the opinions and
some bibliography to go on. You could also check a good commentary on Exodus.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com