b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Clearing up the morphology of Hebrew, CV and CVC

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Clearing up the morphology of Hebrew, CV and CVC
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:08:08 -0400

What about bilingual Ugaritic-Akkadian word lists with the same roots? Will
you dismiss that as irrelevant as well? Sure, it isn't Hebrew, but it is NW
Semitic; the roots are the same; the verbal system is the same.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com