b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hello. I just joined.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hello. I just joined.
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:04:50 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph at gmail.com>
.

"For those of us who grew up speaking European languages (all of
us?), which would include modern Israeli Hebrew,..."

  This is not the first time, Karl, that you make such a statement.
May I ask, in all cordiality, whether you know modern Hebrew?

  The statement is wrong. But since this list deals with B Hebrew, I prefer
not discuss it here.

  I do have high regard for your efforts and achievements in the biblical
language.

  Uri Hurwitz                          Wilmington, VT