b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Discourse Approaches and the Biblical Hebrew Verb System in Poetry

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Discourse Approaches and the Biblical Hebrew Verb System in Poetry
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:36:27 -0700

Dear List,

http://balshanut.files.wrodpress.com/2010/01/dabhvs.pdf.
The above URL is for the "Discourse Approaches and the Biblical Hebrew Verb
System in Poetry."
The author is Peter Bekins.

The list has had discussions on Verbal Aspect and Discourse Approaches
regarding
narrative and also on qtl, yiqtol, etc. This is the first article that I have
seen that actually deals with the poetry.

I have not read it all the way through yet. In the meantime, "What say you
all?"

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III