b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Reply to Pere Porta

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sidney" <sidlee AT charter.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Reply to Pere Porta
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:45:34 -0500

Mr. "Basics" or, "Mr, Simplicity."
Sidney Williams

6. Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tevel vs Evel; 2 Samuel 14.2, 2 Samuel 1.18,
Genesis 49.10.

Mr. Pere Porta is looking for "consistency" in these verses. Although I
made it quite clear in my previous post: Rules for Translating Hebrew - the
first letter is suppressed (unwritten) by affixing a prefix to a noun.
This was solidly demonstrated, but I only received rebuke for trying to help
you.
The reader should try a little harder this time. This is the very basics!
If, you don't get this right, you don't get nuthin right!

Ayin BL - 2 Samuel 14.2.
". and he said, God of her (LA Y H), 'The (H)* she will mourn of (H T ABL
Y)* now and to confounding of (#954 - BWS) now den of (#1356 - GB) mourning
(ABL)** ."
Note *: The Bible contains numerous examples of sentences [The she will
mourn] as "noun."
Note **: God said ABL = "mourning."

The Jews claim that AB[e]L = "Abel" - and this has corrupted hundreds of
verses.

SER - 2 Samuel 1.18. Typo! Reads: CPR - book.

SB+ tribe - Genesis 49.10. [T]BS = "scepter" and "rod" and "tribe" - #7626.

And, in answer to your question, "Hebrew is a language with 22 letters, all
consonants, and there are no vowels. Even the letter "A" is a consonant." -
Modern Reference Encyclopedia, 1967.

And our esteemed "editor," Mr. Aaron Dotan wrote the Masoretes began to
invent the vowels in about AD 750, and concluded their devious work in about
AD 950.
But the Council of Yamina, in AD 95, had canonized the Old Testament at that
time.
What this means, "canonized"is - no more changes.
The Masoretes stated goal was, "To make the Hebrew words, 'pronouncible,'"
So they added fake vowels for fake pronunciations, and never learned the
interpretation of any of the prophecies.

The encyclopedias and the Christians have been exposing this error for many
centuries.

Your boast of, "Changing the names of the Gods" is today exposed on
Wikipedia, a free encyclopedia.
The New American Version, 1901, exposed this in the Preface.
I would love to see you treat your children more respectfully, and stop all
of this nonsense.
I can translate the Hebrew without vowels. I can also interpret the
prophecies.

Sid Williams