b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Kittel's Biblia Hebraica 2nd Edition

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "C.N. Bartch" <cnbartch AT gmail.com>
  • To: textualcriticism <textualcriticism AT yahoogroups.com>, TC-Alternate-list <TC-Alternate-list AT yahoogroups.com>, b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Kittel's Biblia Hebraica 2nd Edition
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:40:41 -0700

Does anybody know of anywhere online one can find scans (in PDF or DjVU
preferably) of Rudolf Kittel's second edition of the Biblia Hebraica? It was
published in 1912, so certainly ought to be in the public domain. I have
searched Google books and archive.org to no avail, but perhaps my search as
missed it. The first edition is widely available from those sites, and I own
the 3rd edition as well as Stuttgartensia in print. I am actually looking
forward to someday getting my 3rd edition scanned so that I can have an
electronic copy of it as well for reference.

Thanks in advance for any help!

~Chris Bartch
(with apologies for the cross posting)

  • [b-hebrew] Kittel's Biblia Hebraica 2nd Edition, C.N. Bartch, 04/16/2011