b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Quitting B-Hebrew!!!??

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "nebarry" <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Quitting B-Hebrew!!!??
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:49:43 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: [b-hebrew] New B-Hebrew site

Do you want any comments on the site here or sent to moderators? I think there should be a separate section "How to quit B-Hebrew " instead of hiding it in the Joining section. A lot of people can't figure out how to quit this list after they find out what it is really like. Maybe you could make quitting easier.

You mean, you're allowed to quit? Really? I thought this was purgatory for the low score I got on my first semester Hebrew midterm in 1986... :)

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Classics and Bible @ TAA
http://www.theamericanacademy.net