b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Marketing research of B-Hebrew members

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Marketing research of B-Hebrew members
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 02:02:52 +0000

I sent an email to B-Hebrew on January 13, 2010 and nobody answered me. I
was wondering why people didn't answer. Were they busy? Did they think my
email was stupid or what? I can accept any explanation, and I'd really like
to know, so I can improve my emails to B-Hebrew if I send any more.

The email was about a different way of translating Zechariah 4:6-7.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/b-hebrew/2011-January/044826.html

Even if you don't want to discuss the subject of the email, it would be
helpful to understand what makes the B-Hebrew members tick. What are their
likes and dislikes, so I want send emails that get ignored like happens most
of the time. Thank you for participating in my marketing research.

Kenneth Greifer