b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 96, Issue 13

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 96, Issue 13
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:36:24 +0200

Hello Fred,

One of the subscription options is to receive a daily digest of B-Hebrew
posts, instead of each post individually. This is often more convenient for
"lurkers" or members who rarely take an active part in the discussions.

Sometimes, a member replying to an individual item in such a digest might
forget to change the subject line accordingly.

Yigal Levin