b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Society of Biblical Literature

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Society of Biblical Literature
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:41:35 -0500

On 11/16/2010 10:30 AM, Bryant J. Williams III wrote:

> If it is okay with you all, then maybe you all can discuss some of
> the papers or presentations related to B-Hebrew to discuss with us
> all since most of us could not attend.

As to that, I should mention George Athas' presentation on Tuesday, Nov
23rd, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Aspect in the Hebrew Verbal system. I know
that it is the last day and many are on their way to the airport, but
this will be worth your time. I intend on being there!

Blessings,

Kirk
--
Kirk E. Lowery, PhD, President & Senior Research Fellow
The J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research