b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A new proposal of structure of psalm: cantillation.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A new proposal of structure of psalm: cantillation.
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:27:16 +0100

Dear friends:

I have noticed on my wall on facebook about my proposal to composite
the cantillation of psalm 122. This cantillation of Psalm 122 share the
problems of temple´s [kéleb], is an abuse complaint from his superiors.

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/share_dialog.php?s=3&appid=2305272732&p[]=1237490960&p[]=2064286&action_link=share

The cantillation allow us to hear the voices of those who had no
voice and could not express themselves through writing, they need to sing,
to talk about their problems and to overcome censorship.

Womens and homosexuals where in my opinion people who had no voice on
bible. Psalm gave them a chance to speak.

Kind regards.

Antonio Garcia Hurtado

--
http://hebreoiberico.blogspot.com/