b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] How expensive would it be to allow Members of b-hebrew to use Hebrew Unicodes in their messages here?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davedonnelly1 AT juno.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] How expensive would it be to allow Members of b-hebrew to use Hebrew Unicodes in their messages here?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:27:25 -0400

Just wondering,

Any time I post on Wikipedia, I can very easily post Hebrew text [in
perfect Biblical Hebrew] in my posts!

How much would it cost B-Hebrew to make it possible for members of
B-hebrew to use Biblical Hebrew unicodes on B-hebrew.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to write:
{{Hebrew|יְהֺוָה}},
and like magic [yod-shewa-heh-defective holem-waw-qamets-heh] would
appear in your b-hebrew message.

JUST HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD IT COST TO PROVIDE THE MEMBERS OF B-HEBREW WITH
THE ABILITY TO USE HEBREW UNICODES IN THEIR MESSAGES?

Dave Donnelly
SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,732.09
SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being auctioned for an incredible 90%
off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c4ed119ac55d474d26st02duc