b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • To: dana Densmore <simcha.dana AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew listserve posts <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:07:09 -0400

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM, dana Densmore <simcha.dana AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Some of you following this thread may be interested in a new book written by
> my biblical hebrew teacher, Bob Sacks.  He takes an exploratory approach
> inviting the reader/student to puzzle out with him where the forms come from
> instead of presenting them as rules.  And he jumps into reading the Tanakh
> text after exploring only a few of the most basic principles and doing more
> describing than prescribing.  Here's the web site that tells more about the
> book (which is entitled *Beginning Biblical Hebrew*):
>
> http://www.kafiryaroq.com
>
> Dana Densmore

I opened the sample page of the book. It's simply printed for people
NOT be able to read!

That's proves that why Hebrew would be difficult for me to learn and
tell me not to be bothered.

What a stupid idea the publisher (or author) got for the funny looking
font (for English)!

Shame, shame, shame!

if he wrote cleaning handwriting and copied it as a book, it would
have been forgiven.

Oun Kwon.