b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Terakh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Terakh
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:47:14 +1000

Jim,

There is so much circular argumentation and speculation in your theory, that
I don't think it's worth anyone trying to engage meaningfully (mainly because
I don't think it's actually possible). This is compounded by the fact that in
the past you usually baptise someone's objection into your own view anyway.

So, here's what we're going to do. You're going to send one more email on
this topic summarising your view. And then I am calling an end to the thread,
and no one is allowed to post on it.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
(Sydney, Australia)