b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Bela, that is Zoar

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Bela, that is Zoar
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:21:27 +0000

Karl,

Although I don't agree with any of Jim Stinehart's ideas, I also disagree
with what you said. He doesn't have to know Hebrew to study Biblical Hebrew.
Even the most educated scholars look up words in Hebrew dictionaries. He is
probably wrong about many of his wild ideas, but at least he has ideas. Some
people have lots of knowledge and no ideas.

Kenneth Greifer

http://www.messianicmistakes.com/

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/

  • [b-hebrew] Bela, that is Zoar, kenneth greifer, 03/02/2010