b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Aviv and Exodus 9:31

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Aviv and Exodus 9:31
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:34:31 +0200

Hi Randall,

there are evidently problems with Karl's conclusions based on month names.
But there CVCV theory is definitely one worth pursuing given the nature of
the Hebrew phonetic system. It's logical beginnings can only be best be
explained by an original CVCV pronunciation scheme. See the other thread I
started. I would enjoy your participation even if you are done with this
thread.

James Christian