b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Aviv and Exodus 9:31

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Aviv and Exodus 9:31
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:31:15 +0200

>{Karl] Stop babbling about what you do not know.

Says the author of "CVCV" Hebrew?!
This is not really called for on an e-list.

>[Karl] I am going to hang you with rope that you gave me.

The violence in your verbage is vituperative. This sometimes means that
an argument has struck home. I think I'll stand on the evidence already
presented. It looks like you are trying to draw a circle around a bullet
hole and call it a bullseye.

Why don't you just admit that month names are administrative and
not evidence of language change?
And that your CVCV LALA Hebrew was not one of your better ideas?

I think I'm done with this thread.

blessings
Randall

--