b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Pr. 1:6; riddles

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gerry Folbre <gfolbreiii AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Pr. 1:6; riddles
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:41:00 -0600

Karl wrote:
"That wasn’t the question. They both used didactic questions. The use of
didactic questions is not limited to the wise."

That was the question. Pr. 1:6 concludes, "the expressions of the wise and
their didactic questions." What is an example of a "didactic question"
and/or "riddle" employed by "the wise" in their "expressions" and/or
"words"?
Gerry Folbre