b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 14:19 & Judges 16:1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: dwashbur AT nyx.net
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 14:19 & Judges 16:1
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:57:05 +0300

Hi all,
to be completely honest, I don't really see the level of sexual morality we
are accustomed to in modern times in the Tanakh. I see that it is bad to:

1) Be a girl and have sex before marriage
2) Be a married woman and have sex with someone who is not your husband
3) Be a man and have sex with someone else's wife

James Christian