b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Zechariah 4:6-7 crackpot idea-just ignore please

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Zechariah 4:6-7 crackpot idea-just ignore please
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:12:27 +0000

Steve,

I have another possible idea for Zechariah 4:6-7, but I am not sure if this
makes sense at all.

Maybe it says "not in power, and not in might, but in My spirit, who is with
(alef tav) the big mountain (in spirit) before Me? Zerubbabel is to a plain
(in spirit) and he will bring forth the top stone..." I don't know if
Zerubbabel had G-d's spirit or not. Was that only used about prophets? Maybe
he wasn't a prophet with G-d's spirit, but he still had an important job to
do.

Kenneth Greifer

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/

  • [b-hebrew] Zechariah 4:6-7 crackpot idea-just ignore please, kenneth greifer, 09/18/2009