b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 80, Issue 3

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 80, Issue 3
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:19:16 GMT

Dear
Yigal
I live in Tyler Texas I am associated with several Churches one Church has
over 10,000 people. I am apart of many programs in our surrounding
communities and get lots of questions like this. As usual you gave me the
answer that I can give when I am asked and believe me this will be big in the
Churches in Texas. My son has a Church in Austin with 2,000 People and for
weeks this will be the topic. We have a large Muslim and Jewish community,
and they also will wonder and ask though not as openly.
So thank thank you I new this was off the subject. But I was fairly certain
you would give me and answer, I would have not asked it was not important.
Eva Ritsema

Always a good call. Click now to establish your local phone service!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsF3WM5OcAQlK898O1jCqhSuEBgrMUvWp1DDPtqRSQrjL5UsBPjRQk/

  • Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 80, Issue 3, thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com, 08/03/2009