b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Manetho

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Manetho
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:45:40 -0700

George:

In the context of recent activity on this list, where there is a
person with apparent moderator permission posting long screeds
advocating redefinitions of Hebrew names and words based on the
supposed accuracy of Manetho based history, the questions concerning
the accuracy of said history has become on topic.

Normally, however, I would agree with you that this question is off topic.

Karl W. Randolph.