b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ve-safah )ahat

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Joseph Justiss <jljustiss AT msn.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ve-safah )ahat
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:11:45 -0500

Mark

I just wanted to say that I'm a bit of a linguist and I accept Genesis. If a
man rose from the dead and came back to testify of what he saw there people
wouldn't believe him because they don't believe Moses and the Prophets. I
don't expect a response. I just wanted to say that there are a lot of
linguists who trust Genesis' account of the way things happened in the past.
It may not make them better linguistis, but they believe.

Joseph Justiss

HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends.