b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy/first language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy/first language
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 05:50:49 +0200

Dear James,

>From what I recall, you asked Yitzhak what his thoughts on the Philistines
were, he refused to answer, you took that as proving your point. While I
don't think that it proves anything more than that Yitzhak had had enough
for the day, that does seem to end it. However, if you feel that you have
anything language-related to tell us about the origin of the Philistines,
I'd love to hear it.

Yigal Levin