b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] DSS pronoun reading

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] DSS pronoun reading
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:21:47 +1000

I used Hebrew in my original email. The question marks would indicate that you don't have unicode character encoding support enabled in your email client. To view Hebrew in emails, enable unicode character encoding in your email client.

Regards,
David Kummerow.

Sorry David, I picked your post at random to finally ask for the help I've needed all along: why does the second line of David's post (after the line beginning "Naude") appear in my email reader as all question marks? How can I fix it?

Gabe Eisenstein