b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Bryan M. Rocine

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Joshua Meadowcroft'" <jmeadowcroft08 AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Bryan M. Rocine
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:02:39 -0400

Joshua,
It looks like you can get the paperback at
http://www.helwys.com/books/rocine.html

Tip: you need to do "reply all". Your message just went to me, not to the
list.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
These things you've done,
and I kept silence.
You thought that I was just like you,
but I'll show you a thing or two,
and set the things in order
before your eyes.
O please consider this. (Psalm 50:21-22a)