b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] FW: Best Commentary on Psalms

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] FW: Best Commentary on Psalms
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:42:00 -0400

H.C. Leupold's "Exposition of the Psalms" focuses attention to the details
of the Hebrew text.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
These things you've done,
and I kept silence.
You thought that I was just like you,
but I'll show you a thing or two,
and set the things in order
before your eyes.
O please consider this. (Psalm 50:21-22a)

  • [b-hebrew] FW: Best Commentary on Psalms, Steve Miller, 05/14/2009