b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tolodoth and literary structure was Where Is En-Mishpat?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: dwashbur AT nyx.net
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tolodoth and literary structure was Where Is En-Mishpat?
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:58:41 -0700

On 14 May 2009 at 22:46, Yitzhak Sapir wrote:

> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Dave Washburn wrote:
> > I'm afraid I don't understand how information about documents from the
> > Greek period
> > provide counter-evidence to something that he says went out of use during
> > the early Bronze
> > age.  In fact, if anything these materials support the idea that things
> > changed somewhere
> > along the line, and by the Greek age the colophon was in use.
>
> Perhaps you can explain and define then how the "something that he
> says went out of use
> during the early Bronze age" is different from a colophon?

I'm not the one arguing this, and that wasn't my point. My point is, you're
claiming that
material from at least a thousand years later disproves something Karl said
about the
bronze age. I'm trying to understand how that works.

Dave Washburn

Ibuprofen, Hebuprofen, Shebuprofen, Theybuprofen, wouldn't you like to be a
profen too?