b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Any meaning to the Dagesh?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Any meaning to the Dagesh?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:35:30 +1100

Isaac,

But note that such an opinion is based on your theories, and not on the linguistic reality of the language. Since your theories have already been disproved, means that your view that others' work is but "science fiction" is "science fiction" itself!

Regards,
David Kummerow.

Yitzhak,

This business of the lengthening and the doubling is in my opinion
all science fiction.

Isaac Fried, Boston University