b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fwd: The Antiquity and Location of Yahwism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yohanan bin-Dawidh <yohanan.bin.dawidh AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fwd: The Antiquity and Location of Yahwism
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:15:43 -0600

Shalom Lloyd;

I am not claiming what is right, or wrong, but why could not the data
instead suggest that the ancestors of Yisra'el, influenced the Kenites? Or
another plausible explanation is that early on, more than one people within
the Near East had Yohowah as their deity, or knew of Yohowah, because they
all had a common ancestor, or ancestors who worshipped Yohowah?

Yo*h*anan bin-Dawidh