b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew is atomistic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew is atomistic
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:03:09 +0200

Listers,

I, for one, am officially filtering out your e-mails from this point on. I
don't know what your problem is, but you really should seek treatment (and
stop sending nonsense to the list). I normally am very passive in my
dealings with B-Hebrew, reading almost everything that's sent and enjoying
most of the comments, and I've *never* filtered someone's e-mails from this
into my garbage file before. But, this "John the Baptist" is just too much
for me. I don't understand how my first comments to him were out of line
(given the nature of his delusions), and I'm sure that these will not be
taken well either. What alternative am I left with, though? The guy's
flooding my mailbox with pooh.

Not anymore.

Jason Hare
Rehovot, Israel