b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] barak (bless? curse?) in the Book of Job

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Estell <oldearther AT yahoo.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] barak (bless? curse?) in the Book of Job
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:17:40 -0800 (PST)

"I'm not up to answering Harold directly. How can one have a discussion where
I say one thing, then Harold answer me in the next line claiming that I said
the opposite of what I just said? Especially after I said the same thing two
or three times?"

Harold and Karl,

I have been enjoying your exchanges and have learned a good deal from them.

Karl, what exactly did you say that was misconstrued by Harold?

John Estell