b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re Ezk 3:14 in the heat of my spirit

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re Ezk 3:14 in the heat of my spirit
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:50:56 +1100

Hi Stephen!

I knew someone would pick me up on this. The error occurred to me as soon as
I pressed 'Send'. It was definitely a "D'oh!" moment.

Nonetheless, your post picks up the intended sentiment of my post (if you
disregard the initial comment of my post), and your appeal to metaphorical
language is very helpful. Thanks for the clarification.
Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au