b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Please get this list back under control

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: jmlineb AT comcast.net (John M. Linebarger)
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Please get this list back under control
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:23:44 +0000

I have a humble request. Please get this list back under control. Compared
to the civil discourse among scholars that characterizes the B-Greek list
that I also am a member of, the B-Hebrew list allows itself to be overrun by
nut cases with an agenda -- intelligent nut cases to be sure, but nut cases
nonetheless.

So to keep me and other lurkers from simply saying, "So long!," I request
that the moderator actively take back control of this list and filter out the
interminable posts from the nut cases (you know who you are).

Thank you!

John M. Linebarger, PhD (Computer Science)
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, New Mexico

  • [b-hebrew] Please get this list back under control, John M. Linebarger, 10/13/2008