b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jim Stinehart's Theories

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jim Stinehart's Theories
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:40:06 +1100

Hi all!

If you notice my previous message, I did not say that Jim should not have
told us what his agenda was. Rather, now that he has stated it, we should
*move on* and discuss Hebrew language and literature using reasonable
evidence, and not stop to quibble over Jim's agenda. That goes for all of us.

So, please let's get back to Hebrew.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew